Tuesday, March 10, 2015

The Voice in the Miracle.....

 From inside the car, 
someone said...
"Help me!" 

Trust me....
I avoid the news because it gets toxic.We inhale it and we have to exhale it. But this story will not let me go for many reasons.  How in God's Name did 18 mo old Lily Groesbeck survive in the car that crashed and landed upside down in Utah's Spanish Fork River--with her mother dead and she hanging upside down in her car seat for 14 hours?  Here's what grabbed me.  The CNN report reads as follows: 

A mystery arose from the rescue: The police officers who entered the water say they heard a voice calling for help.
The mother was dead, but the officers said that
 they heard an adult's voice calling to them

"The four of us heard a distinct voice coming from the car," Warner told CNN. "To me, it didn't sound like a child's voice."
The voice gave the rescuers a surge of adrenaline needed to push the vehicle upright, he said.
The mother was dead. The child was unconscious, but her eyelids were fluttering, and the rescuers knew she was alive, Warner said.

It's one of those things that doesn't have an explanation, 
he said about the voice.
 
"It felt like I could hear someone telling me, 'I need help,'" DeWitt told CNN affiliate KSL. "It was very surreal, something that I felt like I could hear." Tyler Beddoes, a third officer at the scene, said the same.  

"Someone said 'help me' inside that car," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment