Thursday, February 20, 2014

Sandra Bullock Revelation

I know what I heard her say and it is really worth repeating....

"I made a decision a long time ago to have a baby. I gave up so much in my career.  But it was nothing, nothing at all, to what I received.  Maybe a  baby breaks a mother's heart open to feel her way through the world in a new way."  

Sandra Bullock continued by saying...

"Now my life is rooted in joy.  I get up in the more and I look for joy in the world.,  What else is there?" 

Perhaps the revelation is that something this deep and enlightened came out of Hollywood.  For once, an actress who seems to know the difference between the stage, the camera set and real life.  Joy is not happiness.  It is not a Gospel of "don't worry--be happy."  Joy is what we find when our lives have been split open and we see what really means the most. 

No comments:

Post a Comment